EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
having bought properties in turkey 2 years ago and my mother living there the best investment we found was to buy something before it was completed this way once its built its worth a lot more, we at the moment are interested in a triplex thats £70,000 once its built it will be valued at £105,00, but we need to sell other 2 small apts first so waiting to see if it will sell then we will buy another bigger one before its built, we havent bought in hisaronu but this is what we found best value. make sure you use decent estate agents and you should be fine, it does take a while to go through with all your details being sent to the army to check up on you etc, tapus (deeds) seem to be taking a lot longer now and around 4-6 mths we have found with friends buying recently etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.