Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I have stayed at the Rubimar, which is a good newish appartment hotel.
It is in a nice location near the Marina with lots of restaurants. The downsides for your wife 1) Almost all the appartments have to be accessed by climbing one or two flights of stairs (only lift is from the reception area down to the pool). 2) It is a 25-30min flat walk into Playa Blanca. As you stated you have checked out the reviews so you know what is on offer at the hotel.
It is two years since I visited the hotel but a friend was there in Spring this year and said that everything in the hotel is now completed.
I liked the resort of Playa Blanca and would return there. I visited Costa Teguise during my trip and wasn't impressed.
Many thanks for the speedy reply judith, much appreciated...sounds good apart from the steps,shouldnt be too bad as ive strong shoulders :lol:

Any more members with opinions please post. :D
I've stayed in the Natura Palace in Playa Blanca and would recommend it to anyone. It is a bit outside of the main area but it is worth it there are pictures of some hotels in Playa Blanca here
I can recommend the Costa Luz in PDC. They are on the beach so no hills to climb and there are bars and rerstaurants within a short distance and a supermarket directly opposite them. They are the best equipped apartments I've stayed in with a full kitchen, oven hob, microwave, fridge/freezer. They are very reasonably priced too.

You can find them here http://www.oceanclubholidays.co.uk
This is excellent stuff keep them coming as Ive got till end of the week to book one of these apartments.

Once again I really appreciate the time taken to reply to my request. :P
Have you looked at the Pueblo Marinero apartments in Playa Blanca?

They are right next to the fantastic Marina Rubicon and are directly located on the pathway that takes you directly into Playa Blanca itself. The apartments are very spacious (bathroom's are huge), they are very well kept and in a lovely position overlooking the sea. We stayed there at Christmas 2005 and were very impressed. They only opened in Dec 2004.
ilovelanz ... havent looked yet, but i certainly will asap

many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.