General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
we have just come back from tunisia abou sofiane all inc and that had a games room, we had a lovely holiday. i do love turkey though and the best place i have ever stayed with kids is lykia world, look at their website
My friend highly rates the Belcekiz Beach Club in Olu Deniz:-

Our indoor games room is now open. Hours will fly past as kids enter their own world, playing on the latest games machines and
consoles along with some classic chunky arcade machines including Congo Pinball and Air Hockey.

Visit their website http://www.belcekiz.com/eng/index_virtualtour.htm

Read our reviews HERE :wave:
Thanks for that - saw a previous comment saying they only did 3 bed rooms so hadnt bothered looking at it as theres 4 of us but will check it out.
Have had a quick look at the Belcekiz through Portland and it shows I have to book 2 rooms - does anyone know if I can get a family room for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) through another operator? Also, can anyone compare this hotel to the Olu Deniz Resort where it is showing family rooms - are the facilities comparible (looking for games room and good food options).
The caribeean village in Agadir had a games room when we went... this was 2005...

Curlylocksm
hi Gill
Try the HV in sharm el sheikh egypt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.