Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I don't quite understand the question, do you want to buy air conditioning units, and have them installed? or do you want accomodation that has air conditioning?

Not every hotel, B&B and apartment, has air conditioning they mostly have a fan in the centre of the ceiling, which I find is all you need. But later on in the season, Air conditioning is a must as it does get rather muggy.
Air conditioning units prices vary quit a lot the window type are the cheapest and noisiest and they can be got at about Rs20000. Or less.
The other type that sit on the wall outside are the best and come in at about Rs35000 and up as mush as you want to spend
lez
Hi Lez
Thanks for that. I've got no idea how much they are. My son's going to be working there Jan-May, he won't know until he gets there whether his room has aircon or not (hopefully it will!) so we're just getting an idea of costs as its bad enough March/April without working in it! Glad to know you're ok and still over there!
Wendy x
Hi Wendy, depending on whereabouts your son is working, if he does decide to buy a/c then Elisha's on Calangute high street has very good after-sales (just in case). Good people to deal with in my experience.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.