Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Air France 447
7 Posts
Judith,

You haven't missed anything, we haven't posted anything as the topic normally ends up being a list of speculation as to what has happened. Of course everyones thoughts are with those involved, including friends and families of the crew.

Darren
HI Judith,
I scanned HT yesterday for the same topic and thought it was strange that nobody had mentioned it. I didn't start a new topic as I haven't heard the news first hand so didn't want to speculate. My thoughts are also with all concerned. Whatever's happened it's a tragedy.
It is a terrible tragedy for Air France, their flight crew and passengers, and those they leave behind. The shock and grief felt by next of kin all around the world is of course also being felt closer to home amongst the relatives of those passengers from the UK and Ireland, and also by staff at Irish airline Aer Lingus, as two of their Dublin based personnel are confirmed as being on board the flight.

As Darren suggests, previous topics about other aviation incidents have turned very speculative and highly libelous, which I hope can be avoided in this case.

David
What a terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with the families and friends of all those concerned.
Devasting news. I work on the A330 aircraft and find this shocking and such a terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with family, friends and relations of the Air France crew and passengers.
My prayers are with the families and friends of all on flight AF447. Condolences to all of them.

Mods: Please could we have a praying icon?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.