Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hiya again Deb....would imagine it will be around 60-70 euro's for a taxi, yes there seemed to be plenty of taxis outside the airport, and would guess it would take about 1hr to get to Acharavi.
Deb

It is much better to pre-arrange a pick-up if possible, it usually is. The taxi driver will meet you at the arrivals barrier holding a card.

Best option: try to contact your accommodation and ask them to book it for you.

If you can't do that you can ring direct to the guy we always use, George Rouvas, who can be contacted on 0030 26630 96419 or Mobile 0030 6944 328254 (preferably try the mobile). His taxi is based in Sidari but he covers everywhere in the north.

Another option is a firm called Roda Taxis who now have a web-site at http://www.officialroda.com/roda-taxi.html
I haven't used them but people on the Officialroda.com Forum have.

Their web-site quotes 44 euros to Roda during daytime, so perhaps to Acharavi it might be a bit more so say 45-50.

Dennis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.