Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
alanya
4 Posts
southygirl,

You may find members Resort Reports for Alanya useful. We don't have any hotel reviews for the Anahtar Apartments currently, but there's a Discussion on Alanya topic.

Darren
Hi southygirl - my husband and I stayed in Alanya in September and we enjoyed it (not at the same apartments though). There are loads of shops and restaurants, including the bazaar area, and we found some great places to eat out. There are roughly two sections to Alanya, split by the castle - which is well worth a visit, even for the spectacular views alone. It's quite a hike up to the castle - we got the city bus there and back, which only costs a few lira. There are beaches on either side of the castle and both are nice, with plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. Alanya does cater for a lot of German/Russian tourists, but that didn't bother us at all. I would definitely go back.
Hi southygirl, i've bumped the Discussion on Alanya Topic for you. It may be a little dated but i'm sure may prove to still be of some use.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.