Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I've been searching because I knew I'd made a video of the Kactus quite a while back, out of the dreg ends of the footage I took, but I hosted on an outside source, before the video library was set up in here....it looks a bit rough now ( the video I mean) and the playback is terrible, but that's not me, it's the rubbish hosting site.

I quite fancied this hotel myself for a chill out week, don't think I could manage longer in Albir...I'd be itching to be in Beni.
HTH's Belly....I must say it looked a lovely hotel and the position is perfecto.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85476&p=900636&hilit=albir#p900636

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi sanji - just watched the video clip - I thought it was very good!

I know what you mean - as much as I thought albir was lovely- so quiet and peaceful- and it was completely different to benidorm - no hussle or bustle, and we more or less had the full promanade to ourselves- personally it would do my head in staying here for the full week - I'd be itching to get into benidorm- but my dad likes peace and quiet, and doesnt like any where busy - mum on the other hand would prefer to be in benidorm- but as she has just got back from benidorm- I dont think she'll be too fussed- as long as she gets away again - its persuading my dad thats the hard part!

I dont know if you have seen the reviews (On the other sites) - they are not fantastic, considering its a 4*- plus I think saga is the only operator you can book through - (as they would get flights with jet2) and I cant think of any other beach front hotels near by - I know there is the albir playa (Which has very good reviews) - but this hotel is 1.5 away from the beach/promanade- which is really no good for my dad- with him being an amputee (He cant walk very far) - but refuses to get a stick/wheelchair/ or even hire an electric scooter :que ]

Will keep searching

belly
Kaktus Albir is the only 4/5 star hotel on the beachfront at Albir. Albir is mainly apartments.
Thanks for that - thats what I thought. They said if it was the only beach front hotel, they would look at altea!

Thanks

belly
The only beach front hotel I can think if in Altea is the Cap Negret, and that's a way away from the main promenade in Altea. There is the 4*+ Villa Gadea and one up at Altea Hills, but neither are beach front properties as far as I know, and are even farther away from the prom..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.