Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The Paraiso Apartments are right on the beach and every apartment has a sea view. We stayed there two years ago and can recommend them highly.

They are across the road from the bottom of the "Bellevue Hill" and are very central, however they are not at all rowdy. There are some reviews on here.
Carol

Puerto Alcudia really has two centres - the Bellevue area to which Tootsie refers, and the port itself. The Bellevue area is more lively. In the port there is the Alcudiamar Botel, right in the marina. 4-star. See http://www.almarsa.es.

Like the Paraiso, this offers apartments in a hotel environment. If you want apartments only, with a sea view (which really means direct by the beach), the options are a bit limited.

Feel free to PM me if you want more guidance.
Thank you both very much for that. Extremely helpful, Andrew And Tootsy. It is the Bellview area of the sea front that I am looking for.

Carol
Carol

On the almarsa site you will also find the Orquidea Playa, this is just a bit down the road from the Paraiso. There are a couple of apartment-only blocks close to this - Venecia and Ses Dalies. Both close to the sea, but the view to the sea is obscured. Iberostar Ciudad Blanca, next to the Paraiso is another possibility, but I think it is all-inclusive only in July/August.
Check out our review section for Majorca HERE

Kath HT Admin
Andrew771
Thank you very much for your advice. I have found self catering accommodation at the Iberostar Ciuadd Blanca. Do you know anything more about tthis hotel
:?: CArol
The cuidud Blance is a fabulous hotel. I've stayed there 4 times. Reviews can be found on the following link
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/alcudia/iberostar-ciudad-blanca-aparthotel/

HTH
Biff
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.