Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Emba (Empa on some maps) is quite a bit off the tourist beaten track.
Do you have a car? I've trawled a couple of Paphos sites and can find no recommendations for the village.

Mark
Hiya,

Yes we've hired a car for the 2 weeks. I'm not particularly bothered about being in a tourist area. I'd prefer somewhere quieter. Aparently there are restaurants and bars in Emba. I just wondered if anyone had tried any of them. I'm sure we will try them though and we can maybe recommend the village when we get back. Just over a week to go! Can't wait!

Thanks for taking the time to try and find out about Emba for me though. That was very good of you!

Mandy
I found THIS SITE. Are these the same apartments as it says they are in Paralimni? I have added those to our reviews site.

luci :wave
Not sure if you will get any help about Emba from HERE

Although it's a local community website, it does have an aerial map of Emba.

Kath x
Empa district of Pafos

situated 2km above Chlorakas
3km from Pafos town
6km from Kato Pafos
8km from Coral bay
3km from the toomb of the kings
10km from Pafos airport
located on one of the back roads leading to Polis and Lakki [latchi to the english] also the Akkamas, the Trudos Mountains

yasus
wizard
Obviously they are different apartments from the ones I found. :duh

Funhave, do you have a link to the apartments so that we can added them to the reviews site?

Kath, Yes those are the apartments but I think they are all privately owned so I would guess that reviews would be difficult. Each apartment is going to be different. The one we have booked is on the owners direct website ref cy191. I tried putting a link on but I don;t think I have made enough posts. It looks lovey to me though so I'm hoping it's as good as it looks.
Thanks Kath and Funhaven. I shall add these apartments anyway as we do have other privately owned apartments listed. However any reviews will be of limited use because, as you said, they are privately owned and as such will all have different facilities and furnishings.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.