Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi
We are going to the Venecia Apts next year(INVALID URL they have a three bedroomed apt which looks nice and quite reasonable in price.They are near the beach and the resort centre,and have been reccomended to me by someone who has just come back from there.Got our flights from Jet 2.com and thought we got them at a good price for £82 each but have just been on Bmibaby website and the price for same day flights is £44 each!I am a bit gutted about that as you can imagine but anyway, have a look and see what you think
Cheers Helen
Thanks for that Helen. they look perfect, I'm just waiting for them to email me with a price. Sorry you've paid more than BMI would have charged you, sod's law, eh? I believed I did well last year booking early with excel, and then their prices went down!!! Never mind.
Nicole
I think it will about £476 for a week in June next year
Hi Helen,

So you've gone for Venecia in the end. Should be good. Let me know how get on, albeit it's a long time off!!
Hi Andrew
Yes! After all! Well I got a PM from a forum member who has just returned from them and she and her family had a great time there so we have opted for them. One thing the more expensive and shall we say posher looking complexes seem to have in common is the mad morning rush to get sunbeds, which apparently doesnt happen here with it being a quieter place,so hopefully we have made the right choice,will let you know next year.Im still peeved about the flights though!!
Cheers Helen
Hi Helen, not to make you feelworse than you already do, I have just checked flights with BMI and its coming up at £221 for 5 of us, so I'm desperate to book now!!! :D
we are looking tomorrow to book these apartments for next july, heard some good reports about them just wondered what is around for the kids (they will only 2 and half and 10 months by the time we go).
hi just seen your post and im the person helen was talking about .these apartments are great excellent location especially for the beach.
booked the flights yesterday with jet2 (5 adults, one child and an infant all for £460) excellent deal, just waiting on the confirmation for the apartmenst now. If we can't get these can anyone recommend any others?
Did you check Bmibaby prices for flights before you booked with Jet2?I have booked with Jet2 for next year then found I could have got them much cheaper with Bmibaby,although the prices have gone up a bit now they are still cheaper than Jet2, will know better next time!
booked with jet2 as we wanted flights from leeds/bradford. Did check bmi but they didn't seem as cheap as jet2. All a learning curve with this DIY holidaying :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.