Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
booked with travelrepublic for 6 of us traveling on the 18th jan 09 till 23rd jan ,fantastic service mini bus with a trailer on the back going to benidorm ,and a big coach for our return journey ,they used holidays taxis everyone had paid 23 pounds each direct with this company ,i booked with travelrepublic and got it for ten pounds each ,big savings for the same trip ,really nice driver and played english music on his bus ,brilliant service and thankyou , with no problems,
Approx €15 - €16.
there's five of us (old men basicly) coming to Benidorm in April, can't wait :cheers
I've used resorhopper before, it was fine but in my case it turned out to be very long winded. this time we would like to try the normal bus service, I've looked at the link and they seem to run about every half hour to Benidorm, and at 16 euros each it seems fair enough.

could anyone tell me where the bus stop is, in relation to the exit from terminal 1, and where abouts in Benidorm does the bus stop at?

ta :tup
When you exit the terminal, walk across the road and up the ramp. It is the first bus stop you come to, and is well signposted.

It drops off at the new bus station where there will be plenty of Taxis. I think it may still drop off at the bottom of the Europa too. Not sure though, since I usually get off at the bus station.
i know it may vary day to day but my flight from the uk took under 2 hours but the booked transfer(can't remember but either shuttledirect or resorthoppa) took 2 hours plus.we visited parts on the outskirts of benidorm i had never seen and around the old town twice.yes you can book with travelrepublic for 10 euro's return don't bother booking direct with shuttle company its more expensive.
the twice hourly public bus (16 euro's return) takes 45 minutes and drops you at av europa from there take a taxi if time is a consideration or you may be able to catch a local bus close to your hotel.
If there are 5 of you a private transfer would not be much more than the service bus and it would entail being collected from the arrivals hall and delivered direct to your accomodation. I am not sure of current prices but I can thoughourly recommend dgutte who posts occasionally on this forum. I think prices may be about 100€ or 110€ but you would have to check. We have used him on numerous occasions and it is a first class service, fully licenced and insured. He does the transfers in a new minibus and depending on traffic the time is on average 45 minutes.
I have previously contacted him via e-mail at dgutte@hotmail.com but have since received an e-mail saying his contact details were: david@prestigetoursspain.com

If the service bus meant you had to get 2 taxis from the bus station it may well be cheaper and more convenient to go down this route. I am sure if you google dgutte benidorm you will find many other recommendations.

If you want any further info, please contact me.
Can anyone give me any details on our transfer company it is booked with Viajes Alameda has anyone travelled with these before any information would be welcome.
Thanks Geovil
Hi geovil ... the airport transfer service provided by Viajes Alameda operates under the Shuttle Direct wing of their company. You will find loads of info and comments about Shuttle Direct throughout this topic.

David :wave
minibus for up to 7 with prestige tours 150 euro's return
Can anybody let me know how much it is on the bus from the airport to Benidorm ?
Thanks
Fello
The fare is €8 single, €16 return. You can access timetables for your specific dates via the link on page 1 of this topic.

Hi has anybody used or herd of Resort care and destination services from and to Alicante/Beni? Any info would be helpful :)
alicante 2 benidorm ,where does it drop of in benidorm
Some of the airport services terminate at Benidorm Bus Station, others carry on from there to Avenida Europa. You can check timetables for your specific dates via the link on page 1 of this topic.

better info on the public buses required. its great that you can at last get cheap,quick public transport from alicante airport to benidorm but some further information would greatly enhance someones transfer.
could someone correct me }
2 buses leave airport approx on the hour (see alsa timetable for precise times) one bus goes to the central bus station just outside benidorm.and the other goes to av europa ?.
on av ueropa you can catch a bus to what areas of benidorm ?
from the bus station you have a wider choice of connections taking you to various benidorm streets,but the llorente bus website showing these connections are in spanish so its difficult to understand(is this info on the alsa website).
whats needed is central bus station english information stating, linea 1 goes to xxxx street or hotels, linea 2 goes to xxxx etc.
are there any english timetables/info available.
this service when fully understood will assist all and give the taxi/transfer companies a wake up call. with respect to the good transfer companies,for far too long it has costs more to transfer to beni than to fly there and often it takes longer.
johnny ... on the ALSA website, where you are seeing what you believe to be two buses departing Alicante Airport at the same time, it is in fact just one bus, which calls at Benidorm Bus Station and then continues to Avenida Europa.

For more info and discussion about Benidorm Bus Station and LlorenteBus local services around the resort, please click here.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.