Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
all booked
7 Posts
Enjoy :cheers
I always stay in the village but got a much better deal at Lindos Gardens one year so went for it. We had one of the newer rooms up near the infinity pool, very modern, smart and definitely one of the better rooms i've had in Lindos.
i have heard that they are the better ones but is it a lot of walking to get to them ?
Not a bad walk into town, 10 minutes if that with free buses running between krana, the square and main beach during the day (though I never used them). It's a steep hill to get back up so some people use taxis at night (around €5) but I never bothered, if you're fit and healthy it's not that bad.
i have been to lindos before and stayed at the lindos view , just thought that the lindos gardens are built on a hill and the rooms are on a hill ??
Sorry wasn't sure if you meant the rooms or Lindos Gardens location. There are quite a few rooms close to reception, pool, etc which are pretty much on the level, the newer rooms are built on a hill behind these, so some higher than others. We were in the highest block (up by the infinity pool) and apart from the first drag with cases, it wasn't a problem.
To one side there was a good slope with a lift so far up, on the other side quite a few steps. We found the steps easier but I guess families with buggies, etc would have used the other route.
cheers for that info , i guess i will just have to wait and c where i end up but one of the newer rooms would be nice , dont look forward to walking up that hill from the village though .... its a killer hill !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.