Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Why not split the difference and go Half Board? It is very cheap to eat out in Tunisia but if you want apartment only there are a couple of complexes in PEK, right by the Marina which look very nice. I don't know which company are doing them but the details are:

LES MAISONS DE LA MER et des Jardins
A.H
4089 EL KANTAOUI
Tel :(73) 348 799
Fax : (73) 348 961
Aslemma is that the ones down near the beach that have dovecotes?
I think it is as I recognise the description of the dove-cotes under which I've sat a few times. I was taken round one of them once by a Tunisian friend and I've walked round the paths when I go a bit lost trying to get back to find Magasin General.
Thats great thanks. Was only thinking about AI incase it was very expensive for eats and drinks, but if its reasonable enought then half board or apartment only would be fine.
Thanks for the recommendation on the apartment, will have a look at that too :)
Ive booked the Merhaba Palace in PEK. Half Board :)
It's had some good reviews on here Gemma so I think you'll enjoy it. When are you going?
It is an excellent location, I am sure you will enjoy it :tup
Thanks Aslemma and Kiltman. We are not going to next summer, 21 August, but its something to look forward to. I picked it partly for the location, seemed to be very central and it gets good reviews on here too :)
you will love it , great location , fantastic food , the rooms are spacious, we stayed there last october , and for the first time ever in any accommodation we have stayed in the toilet was seperate to the bathroom . i am seriously thinking of going back to Tunisia next year , if we can stand the heat in turkey and greece in august i'm sure we can cope with the tunisian sunshine
Thanks Llindy, sounds just what we are looking for. Plus really looking forward to trying somewhere new.
Off to Turkey today for a week ... been there lots of times before mind you and really like it :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.