Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

We are going cala dor next yr all inc to the barcelo ponent playa..we have been before but s/c and although there are many places to eat some are expensive we just though if your round pool most days may aswell have meals/drinks all included. Cala dor is a gorgeous resort. We went santa ponsa all inc last year to the rey don jaime. It was very good but just the usual waiting for sunbeds early on in morn. If you have young children the mirlos tordos in palma nova supposed to be good.
mirlos tordos is my tip as well.not sure many hotels in majorca do branded upgrades.in ibiza they do one hotel chain.so try a fiesta group hotel but you will not get stuff for kids to do in those.as they are mainly in magaluf.and if you do find one that does its not cheap.25 euro;s aday per person in group.stick to normal a.i.and nip out for a few pints at night.then head back to hotel

mirlos tordos themed hotel.you need mirlos hotel.flintsones theme.great loctation.park next door.sea beach 2 mins away.local shops 2 mins away.had a refit very cool hotel now.palma nova is 20 mins away from airport on a good day.lots to do in resort.54 hole crazy golf.waterpark etc.upside down house.day time in magaluf is nice.which is over the hill away.3 ways to get to it from hotel..palma nova is nice flat.nice prom.two beaches to go to,

if i had children i would go there.i have stayed in this hotel way back in the 90;s nice staff.been many times to .palma nova.love it.something for everyone.
Depending on the price I would recommend the Marina Torrenova, on the basis of just buying what you want that's not on the AI. Usually an upgrade is set for every member of your booking party and you need to work out if it is worthwhile.
Okay you need to be down at half eight for the sunbed queue but other than that the hotel was fantastic and much cheaper than the Mirlos/Tordos that we had a nosey at and were glad that we had not spent the extra money on it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.