General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The best value A/I is to turkey to side and lara beach, 5* hotels. The hemera gets constant good reviews and its a 24hr A/I, free mini bar in the room stocked with soft drinks, and water daily, private beach, 3 a la carte restuarants each can be used once a week.

Thomson, portland, direct holidays, thomas cook, monarch holidays all the hotel, the best price will be with direct holidays, but this hotel has been getting book up fast and most school hol date are booked with up, direct holidays, monarch, and thomas cook will have mid august availabilty, the hotel is getting book up for early june as well. Thomas cook do one bed apartments which are part of A/I and family rooms which sleep 4, the beds are not in the same area they devided and its like two seperate rooms.

If you put this ( TATÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚°L OTEL BARUT HEMERA RESORT ) in the search box in YOU TUBE it will bring up a very good video of the hemera. I am sure you will like what you see. I have priced the hemera against 3* A/I in majorca and greek isle and they comes out as the same price or more expensive than the hemera.

Here is link to the reviews

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/antalya-region/side/barut-hemera-resort-and-spa-hotel/

And here is the to the thread on the hemera.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=82355&start=0
loates123

We have booked to go to Egypt (little earlier than you may prefer - 18 June - 11 nights) all inclusive for £950 for both of us - flights transfers, hotel etc. This is with Portland Direct, we are going with them at Xmas and got a great price for that too (mind you we did book in January for Christmas). Wish you luck. Egypt is brilliant, and the kids will love it.

Might be worth giving Portland a try.

Any questionsw please let me know.

Dawntra
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.