General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We went to the Albena Beach Club, in Albena, Bulgaria on the northern part of the black sea coast. Although I think officially a 4* it certainly wasn't that, but it was a reasonable three star and the accomodation more than compensated for anything else. It was AI but basically we had a 'penthouse' apartment- 2 bedrooms, large living area, 3 balconies, and 1 toilet plus full bathroom. We've never had so much space!! One bedroom was a twin the other a double and both were big rooms. We went with FC who I believe don't do Albena now but Balkan do. Booking early I think we got a real bargain and only paid £1800, so it should come within your budget.

Pam :)
ive found one the castillo san jorge, costa caleta, fuerteventura it has apartments doing some research now and so far so good
We stayed in the family suite at the LTI Grand Azure in Sharm El Sheik.
Brief description of room:
In the door and you have the standard Bathroom to one side, wardrobes/cupboards/safes to the other.
Leads to the first area of twin beds, Large beds with a lot of space between them. One bed is against the bathroom wall, the other is against the divider wall, which is full height and has a door. This leads to the double bed/living room area (ie TV and chair) with patio doors to a balcony with patio furniture.

Downside is that the TV is in "your room" and you have to go through "their room" to get to the bathroom.

On the other hand you spend most of the time outside of the room. There are large pools, slides, snorkelling, beach etc..... There is another type of Family room which only has a half partition between the bed spaces so you need to make sure you get the right one.
Hi there

I was wondering if anybody could help me....

My partner and i are going to the LTI in 4 weeks, and having read some reviews on trip advisor i am slightly concerned! Am i right to be concerned or is it really not that bad?!

Any help would be much appreiciated!

Danie
Hi Danie :wave:

Is it the LTI Grand Azure? If so, try posting in the Egypt forum, I'm sure you'll get some help there.

Lesley
Danie,
The thread you want is the LTI Grand Azure, The link points to the last page which shows little activity since last september, although the 61 pages shows how well discussed it is.
Add any questions or concerns you have to that thread and they will be answered.

I would think it would be a nice place to be in 4 weeks. We were there in December time and all but the non heated pool were freezing although the water slides were populated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.