Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hiya,

I think you could find answers to most if not all your questions HERE

hope this helps

Mrs Mac
I allso have booked this hotel today leaving at the end of september.
Because it is brand new you will not really find it in any brochure it seems.
However go to google and enter the hotel in there it gives you all the info and pictures you need. the resort of Acharavi is about 30 min by taxi from the airport ( please note this time could be dramaticaly reduced depending on how mad the driver is) and I believe it will cost you around the £20 mark. AS for the hotel it is slap bang on the beach, the resort seems to have about 15 or so shops including those on the beach front and a mixture of about 8 bar/resturants. however just down the road I think a couple of miles there is the resort of Sidari which has plenty of shops various bars and discos, allso to the right of the resort is the resort of spyridon which i do not know too much about at the momment. Also on google type n the resort and it shows you various pictures and info.............. :D [/list]
Sorry Johnny some flawed info there.
Almyros gardens also known as Almiros Village is 1 hour's drive from the airport. Almyros gardens is in an isolated location with one tavern an nearby and a few others a little further away.It is on the beach 40/45 mins walk outside the village of Acharavi, where there is an abundance of shops, bars and tavernas. Sidari is 20 mins taxi drive away.
A taxi ( licenced to take a maximum of 4 passengers, and can only fit 4 adults if you do not bring the kitchen sink with you!) will be around 45 euro each way.

The Blue bay escape is probably what you refer to at St Spiridon which is around 1 1/2 hours walk away is a small soft sandy beach with 2 tavernas on the beach and not much more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.