Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Almyros own several hotels in the area , the Natura has mixed reviews on the net if you dont mind mixes nationalities and food then it comes out quite well, those who only wish to holiday in Britain in the sun then it receives a poor rating due to the mix of European clients

yasus
wizard
Hi dojoman43

We're off to the Almyros Natura in 4 weeks and would love to know what you think of it.

There are a wide variety of reviews on the web!

Cheers
Hi fims, we have changed our minds now and booked the Sentido Aeolos Hotel in Perama.
Ah not to worry. I'll post my review in a few weeks!

Thanks for replying.
i am off there with the wife in a couple weeks, as wizard says some mixed reviews, but i looked very hard before i booked and in that budget it seems the best compromise of quality/price. saying that i haven't actually been yet!

Many of the negative reports on trip advisor seem very trivial, such as lack of choice of alcohol, or the help yourself ice cream melting to fast because the freezer is left open! plus one guy is complaining about the stairs in the maisonettes being open and unsuitable for children(its blindingly obvious from the photographs!)

Anyway pictures of the resort look beautiful and the beach although shingly looks nice. Plus archarvi itself looks worth a visit as does the other town nearby whose name deserts me!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.