UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Dogs not allowed anywhere in Alnwich grounds, not even in gardens. Just thought I'd point this out as it is NOT made clear on any of their advertising, and all of the people I rang up were unsure. We didn't go in the end, but friends did (we were all in the area for a CaniX), and one of them then had to spend two hours walking round the town.

Although not nearby, Hexam Old Gaol museum was interested, and allowed well behaved dogs inside! A lovely change to find somewhere that does this, and I'm sure more palces would increase in popularity if they did so. Our boy seemed to enjoy looking round, although he wasn't sure about the completly glass lift, and the wax-work models 'talking to him' - he wanted to say hello, and couldn't understand why they were only talking, and not fussing him!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.