Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Nearest one I can find is Coal houses Farm (01670 760323) near Acklington

and a Certified Location just North of that one
Wish I could help more but that's all I could find both on my MS Autoroute and Tom Tom
Hiya,

There is also Golden Sands Holiday Park at Cresswell
CLICK HERE to see their web site.

MrsMac
There is also Golden Sands Holiday Park at Cresswell

Hey up Didn't know about that one

but won't be adding it to my list as it's statics only

And as CazzMicknTom asked for a caravan/campsite I took it to mean they wanted a touring site
Thanks to you both, i should have been more specific but neither is the one I'm looking for, just wish I could remember it's name. Nothing is coming up when I google but it overlooks the beach. There arn't many pitches for tents it's mainly caravans.
CazzMicknTom Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Thanks to you both, i should have been more specific but neither is the one I'm looking for, just wish I could remember it's name. Nothing is coming up when I google but it overlooks the beach. There arn't many pitches for tents it's mainly caravans.

Just a thought

Have you tried
http://www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/

there are others but these are pretty comprehensive
It could be cresswell towers but i think tents are already erected.
Thanks Ali, that's the one, at the end of Druridge Bay...........can't believe I couldn't remember the name :oops:

Madcaravanner, i found it on your link to uk campsites. Thanks to you both :lol: :lol:
We stayed at cresswell towers last year in a hired caravan. We went with park resorts.

I dont remember seeing any tents though

Allison
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.