Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi it should be enough money for the week if youre AI i heard stories about the garden of sun last year some were good some not places to eat penguin bar just down the road from you're hotel its on the beach we ate there last year its good further down towards dolphin square is fatma bacis good turkish food and good prices lots of nice places but look for the places where the locals go its usually cheaper there we are going back to altinkum this year to the sunset village its across the road from the garden of sun its apartments really nice and friendly oh i nearly forgot there is a new place opened right across from you're hotel can't remember the name of it at the mo

suzie :D
Hi thanks for the info...

I heard some good and bad stories about the hotel as well... from what I can gather most of the people who complained were expecting a UK style five star hotel and were dissapointed...

I understand that what may count as five star in Turkey would probably be three or four in the UK so it doesnt bother me.

Any more advice from would be very welcome!

Rob
hi rob i heard that to i think because its near the beach it was graded as a higher star it looks nice enough i think if i'm right that people were compalining about ice lollies not available all day and juice in fact a couple of times people from there came over to our apartments and took our sunbeds not nice people

suzie
I have not stayed at this hotel myself but, our friends have and they say its not 5star but 3 and so long as you are prepared for that its a great place to stay. I would say you have enough money for one week and I second fatma baci`s they are a lovely family and the foods good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.