Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Tibbs, Take a dolmus to Akbuk, there are some nice quiet beaches there.

Les
Hi Les, How long on the Dolmus? We ve a place in Altinkum but never ventured that far as i don`t fancy driving over there . Cheers.
Hi Tibbs, We too have a place in Altinkum, up near the hospital. The journey to Akbuk is only about 30 minutes, in fact, we can see Akbuk from our lounge balcony.

Les
Hi Les, we are at the back of Aegean Park,formerly Gemini. 30 mins is nt so bad so we`ll have a trip up. As you know the beaches are too full in August so we normally stay at the pool but will venture up to find a quiet beach,cheers for the info.
Hi again Tibbs, a pink bungalow is between us and the Aegean Park Hotel. When we went to Akbuk by dolmus two years ago it cost 10 lira each way for the two of us. Whilst there, I can recommend Zaras, should you run hungry. We go back out in September.

Les
Cheers Les going in August and we`re really looking forward to it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.