Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Alvaro
14 Posts
I am so envious - stayed at the Alvaro last july and very nearly changed this yrs trip to olu Deniz to the Alvaro.

Won't be joining you , but know you will have a fantastic time.

The owner ozcan had a baby daughter during our stay last year - Bet she will be creating havoc this year.

I plan to go back to the Alvaro next year so wiull be watching your report with interest.
Hiya
The Alvaro is a great place to stay and the staff are really great!!I lived in Icmeler last summer and my boyfriend was one of the waiters in there and all the lads that work in there are my friends.The staff are so friendly and helpfull and are great entertainers,my fella was one of the main dancers in there when the entertainment started(were not together now but great friends) my ex and another of my friends are in the army so they wont be working in there this season!shame really.
Its a very family place to is alvaro and great pools and slides for the kids!!
take care joanne x

:lol: :P :fly :wave
Hiya everyone, I stayed in the Alvaro the first year and we loved it but unfortunutly he was fully booked the second year.
We have still visited like every night whilst we were there :lol:
Ozcan's daughter is absolutly gorgeous, I can't wait to see her again, she's a little gem!!!

I'll be glad if anyone wants to chat about Alvaro, or any other bars and places around. Thanks!!!

Hope to hear from anyone soon

x x x x x
Can someone please post a detailed description of the location of the Alvaro Apartments in Icmeler. I have been to Icmeler a few times but have never stayed here. I know icmeler pretty well but if someone could let me know where these apartments are in relation to:-

Sports Bar
Canal
Love Boat Restaurant

Or any other restaurants/Clubs in Icmeler I would be grateful.

Thanks 8)
If you click the link to my website below this then locate the Icmeler map on there then they are on the road between numbers 3 and 32.

John
Does any one have an e-mail address for the Alvaro?
The map on Icemeler online has now changed. Can you please re-state the location in relation to the new map. Thanks
I think John is talking about the old map on his site there are two
heres the link
http://www.icmeleronline.com/icmeler_map.php
Turn right out of the Love Boat and then right at first corner then right at top of road and you are there.

John
Does anyone know where these apartments are.
Thanks Margaret

*Merged to existing topic that has this info for you Briar
Thanks. Should have searched.
Marg
All Done. Booked two weeks in May.
Marg
Does anyone know the address and telephone numbers for the Alvaro. I need to book my transfers and the site will not accept the booking without the info.
Thanks Marg

Trawled through sites but no luck up to now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.