Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Amar Sina Hotel
9 Posts
Hi Charlie,

Glad to see you have found HT, however there is not much info here re your hotel. Just a few comments about it being next to other places. The only thing I could find was a pretty old, not too positive post from Jan 2005. You can see it HERE

Cheers, Mrs Mac
Anyone stayed at the above?! I've read quite a few reviews and there's a lot of mixed feelings about this place (although the majority are positive)!

I'm thinking of booking independently - do you think it's worth doing it like this?!
amar sina is a lovely hotel, it is very charming, and definately unique.
The Amar Sina bills itself as a 'typical Egyptian hotel'. It is one of those hotels you either love for its quaintness or hate it because it is basic. The staff will lean over backwards to make sure you enjoy your stay if you just remember to smile and be polite.
have you got any pics on this hotel.
Is there a beach near by and what is it like?

*edit to remove personal email as per T&C Briar
Hi all has anybody been to amar sina hotel in sharm we have booked up to go november 12th some feed back about hotel would be a great help,also about how much would it cost for a taxi to this hotel from sharm airport for 4 people.
Arrived home from Amar Sina yesterday after staying there for a week, had a fab holiday! Staff really friendly, hotel quaint and Egypt is amazing. Couple of complaints regarding the hotel - the pool is far too cold and the rooms are quite dark. Also there was no entertainment at all in hotel possibly due to time year
Hi there, just wanted to say in rsponse to claireymac1 you will find most hotel pools in sharm are cold at this time of year as most don't heat them, aprt from the bigger hotels who heat just 1 pool.

As for Amar Sina, it is a lovely hotel, it was designed by an Egyptian, and is in typical Egyptian style. It is great to explore, and you can find great viewpoints on the roof to watch sunset.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.