Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We stayed here a couple of years ago, lovely little family run hotel/apartments. If you stayed at Pefkos Beach you will know Georges Taverna across road. Take lane to the right of Georges (though sounds like top of this little road has developed, Wild west bar?!) carry on down then turn right (phone box on corner to left). Amphitriti is on your right, just across road from the airstrip used by flyers. If you have been on glass bottom boat you would have passed it as this lane carries on round to that small bay.

Hope this helps. By the way, if you search for Friends of Pefkos, you will find lots of info and devotees of the Amphitriti etc. Happy holidays.
thanks for that help, i know exactly where it is now,looking good for next year.
Hi we are also staying at the Amphitriti this year and really looking forward to it have read lots of very very good reviews, in fact not found a bad one.
First time to Rhodes also so any info would be much appreciated.
Cheers TF 8)
I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If anyone has stayed here, please add your review to help your fellow holidaymakers.

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.