Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
can anyone tell me how much i would pay for a decent mobile in the andora warehouses
come on guys :lol: someone must have been in andorra to the tax free warehouse :wink: leaving for salou soon cant wait :lol:
come on you guys surley one of you has been to andorra :lol: need some info on going shopping there and what i am allowed to bring home and how cheap mobile phones would be help please :lol:
Hi bestfriend ... I have merged 3 separate topics here which you had started.

The only Andorra which I know of is a small principality in the Pyrenees between France and Spain. Unless you are referring to another one, it may explain why no response here in the Costa Dorada forum.

If it is that same Andorra, you may be best in our Other Destinations forum.

David :wave
yes thats the right one apparently there is an excursion from salou to there where you can buy cheap goods thats why i found it strange no one had been on it but i might be wrong
thansk again
i would have thought that you were looking at a coach journey of about 4 hours each way to get to Andorra which is a duty free principality.
the french use Andorra like we use france and belgium to get cheap booze and ciggies.
if you are only going to get a cheap phone, you may not save enough to make trip worthwhile.
think i remember being offered an excursion to Andorra when I was staying on the Costa Brava a few years ago, am sure it was a 2 - 3 hour coach journey from there. Bearing in mind that Salou is an hour from Barcelona, which in turn was an hour from Lloret Del Mar where we were - you could easily be looking at 4 - 5 hours one way!

Would make a v long day!
ok thanks a lot thats settled that wont be going there was told it was just an hour or so by coach
thansk
I went on this trip from Salou two years ago and quite frankly did not think that it was all that cheap can not comment on prices of ciggies/booze as they are items that I never look at as I do not smoke or drink I certinly would not go again and would not recommend it for children Its not that bigger place either Sorry could not be more helpful and the delay in posting is that I have been away on holiday myself - regards anbron
thansk a lot not going to :lol: andorra
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.