Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi pondskater when we where there at the end of june 07 the childrens club was empty for the hole two weeks. The poor rep was so bored she used to come to our apartment for tea and a chat. Dont know what it would be like in school holiday time. Dont think you will have trouble with the kids club over taking the pool area.
We were in the 2 bed apartment above the bar at first. We were not happy with this apartment the childrens rep showed us one of the bungalow apartments we couldnt believe the difference in the standard of accommodation, the bungalows are nice. Have not seen inside any of the apartments that over look the road.
Hi

The Kids club has now gone!!! We was over in August last year and it was very scatty as to when it was on or not, I have booked for this year Aug and was told by the Tour operator it was no longer to be.

Sharon
Sorry forgot to say the Bungalows are in a better location in the complex but are no different inside from the apartments on the road side.

Sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.