Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
couldn't think of where it was... circled on this map... not what I'd call central but then again we always stop in Pernera so we see it as the far end (well it is when you are coming from Pernera

http://s2.postimage.org/N7cXi.jpg
its not in the middle of protaras but not far too walk i would rather be on the strip, personal choice
Can you recommend good apartments for me, never been to Protaras have heard great reports, but want to get good central apartments

Thanks

Jenn
Those apartments were the last/first pick up/drop off from the airport so to me appeared to be out of the way. I agree that being on the strip itself would be my first choice of destination if I were to visit the area again.
just back from Protaras tenth time so know a bit, we stayed in the Sandra which werent up too much, on the main strip you have the Alva, Melini, Kokkinos which has a bad pool, Sandra, and a few more but they all need updating and there not cheap, the sandra this year was clean but stained bedding and mouldy curtains, Rising star are in a good location, at the bottom of a dead ent road at the top of the strip, Vangelis are bang in the middle of the strip, i stayed there when they were new so dont know what the rooms are like know, im looking for next year and will stay in the Brilliant apartments we had a look at the new pool last week and its fantastic, also all the room are being completley refurbished for next year take a look at on on the first choive website, im not even looking elsewhers, brill location just on the back road from the strip, just cut through eden square literally a minutes walk and your on the strip, anything else just ask
As said before the Vangelis are right on the strip in the middle and are really good. However I would definitely recomment the Brilliant above all the others. It's on the 'top' road but all the poolside apartments face the sea and as you're that little bit higher, the views are lovely.

As iallen said, you can exit by the pool, over the road and down the path to Eden Square and you're right in the thick of it. Only a minutes walk! As they're in the location they are, it's quieter at night as well. Our apartment was really good, very big and roomy and very clean. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. We fly out on Sunday and the only reason we're not staying there is that my parents now live out there so we're staying with them!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.