Read on the UK Anfi owners website yesterday of the death of Bjorn Lyng on 12 October after a long illness. So sad. Our twelve year old son met him twice whilst on holiday at Anfi this year. Despite his great age and failing health, he was always around and would talk to the holidaymakers.

Van, would you mind if I post the following tribute from the UK Anfi website as only members can access it?

The thoughts of all the UK members will be with them and the staff at Anfi. I can do no better than to quote the following tribute made by Geoff Matthews :

I am hearing rumours that Senor Bjorn Lyng died suddenly on Wednesday night. I understand that the flags at Anfi are flying at half mast.

If this is the case I am sure you will all join with me in mourning the passing of one of the greatest engineers the world of " time share" has ever known.

In my view a boldly courageous man who put credibility back in to the term " holiday ownership" and created the Anfi group of companies !

Who under his unfailing and single minded leadership year on year actually managed to deliver what they promised!

He was, indeed, an inspired man - one whom we all owe a great debt for providing us with such happy times.

Thanks Van and mods
Helen