Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Not sure of the taxi cost as I always have a car.
Pro rata to other rates probably about €10 - €15 each way.
It is possible to get a bus. There is a stop right outside Anfi.
For timetables & service visit the Global site at http://www.globalsu.net
I stayed in maspolomas and got a taxi to puerto rico it was 25 euro each way. i didnt notice a lot of night life when i was there puerto rico seemed much more lively. The holiday world has some good resturants the rides are really expensive and nothing special. Although maspolomas is a nice area the dunes are spectacular and worth a vist during the day, you can also take a camal ride across the dunes which i did and was really good and cheap.
okay, thanks.

think i'll just stay local then during the night and have a trip out to see the dunes one day later i nthe week to have a change of scenery, i've never been GC, so there should be enough in puerto rico to keep me busy.

cheers :sun2
We were staying at maspolomas recently and we got a taxi to peurto rico and it was 25 euro each way. The night life in maspolomas is not up to much but, we went playa del inglis nearly every night and its fab there. The night life is really good and something for everyone. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.