Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi Babs :wave
Which tour operator have you seen these apartments with and I will add them to the hotels review site for you.

Take care (Hope your foots better :wink: )
any members able to offer a review pleas post HERE

thanks
wizard
:wave Hi Glynis
Foot really good now, thanks for asking.(It's been a year since the op! my time does fly!)

Angelica are with Olympic, they were new last year when we were looking, thought there maybe some feedback this year.
Agia Marina as it is more commonly known is lovely. We stayed there a number of times, have friends that live there. Only about 10-15 mins on the bus to Chania, main road goes along the coast and regular green buses take you there to the bus station.

Ag. Marina is becoming more popular now, some bigger hotels and even a crazy golf course which is fairly new. More beach sports, i.e. bananas etc. it was much quieter when we first used to visit.

There are some fantastic restaurants in the village. Aletri and Horiatiko, both up the road with the garage/shop on the corner opposite the pizza/italian restaurant. Horiatiko is a favourite with families, always busy which is a good sign, good family food and lots of it (say hi to Dimitri) also the Aletri does wonderful grills and Guvetsi (say hi to Christo and Andreas). Look out for signs that show Greek dancing in the restaurants (particularly one opposite the Petalo Music Bar on the beach), always a good night and great fun if you have never done it before.

This is an ideal base to visit the Samaria Gorge, Falasarna beach and Elafonisos. Platanais is a bit busier and has loads of gift shops - great to wander around before dinner. Right up on the cliff is a restaurant - follow your nose and your eyes until you get to the steps that lead you to the restaurant. Fabulous views and great grills.. All in all very nice and you should have a good time. :D
the link to the website is below, as well as the email address

http://www.villa-angelica.gr

email: info@villa-angelica.gr
Hi another place near Angelica in Agia Marina is Despina Villas thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.