Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
hi we do not have any info on this hotel.. i will get it added to the data base

yasus
wizard
Ok thanks, seems i keep finding the hotels with no reviews!

However have seen a couple of things now about this hotel on another site and seems quite nice, its just the area its in i cant seem to find much about. Close to booking it this weekend so need to find out as much as possible beforehand!

A few bars to crawl in the eve would be nice also, if not too far away!

Thanks for any help on this one!
have you looked in the members resort reports for crete yet?? you will find 2 entries one for chania town and one for the district read both it may give you a feel for what our members think,

yasus
wizard

ps have you seen the hotels own web site ? http://www.hotel-mike.com/
Yes i have had a look at the website, looks a lovely hotel and lots of positive posts on the guestbook so if my borfriend and i do go with this hotel fingers crossed it will be as good as it sounds!

Ali!
any members able to offer a recent review can now post HERE

yasus
wizard
Hi
I've booked to stay here in August, so I would also be interested in reviews of the apartments and of the area. Also, is there anywhere local to Maleme where we can hire a car? We only want one for a few days, so I didn't want to book before I go. Thanks a lot
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.