Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
If you are referring to the thread I started the problem has been fixed. It is safe to visit the Media Gallery.

The problem being discussed in this thread is totally different and also appears to be fixed.
Is ther someone dealing with the admin/problems on there? It used to be Alfie who sorted out any problems. Or is everything now dealt with via HT main site?
Or is everything now dealt with via HT main site?

Certainly at the moment there is no dedicated person on there, TNG & TONG are as you can imagine busy chasing there tails in trying to change servers and update software and are currently getting to grips with all the various partos of the site.

For the moment if you have any questions or problems re the .tv please post them here and TNG or TONG will deal with them :tup
Thanks Graham,

Just want to ask if it's worth uploading new pictures in there yet. Will TONG or TNG have time to approve them?

I uploaded pictures there before the new guys took over which were never shown as there was nobody about to approve them. What's happened to those are they still in the database and can they be approved now or can't they be saved?
TNG and I will see what sort of updates we can come up with for you

Can I be so bold to suggest the first thing to do in the MG's, is to lock out the Chinese spammers, I have never been able to understand why that 'back-door' was left open for them to plant spam all over the place, and then from the TV, try to get into the main HT site by clicking on the discussion forums tab.

I received 4 emails this afternoon notifying me that a comment had been left in my videos......
Well, that was rather strange, because I had manually disabled the facility for any comments to be made in the remaining videos I have left on the site.

It was those poor Spammers who I presume had tried to plant spam and had activated the notification emails, but the comment didn't get posted because I'd locked them out....Sanji had a big smile on her face. lol
akiaopp4441 has commented on your media file at HolidayTruths.TV. To read this comment, go to the comments for "Mijas".
akiaopp4441 has commented on your media file at HolidayTruths.TV. To read this comment, go to the comments for "Thailand".
lians89146 has commented on your media file at HolidayTruths.TV. To read this comment, go to the comments for "HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN".
giussa538 has commented on your media file at HolidayTruths.TV. To read this comment, go to the comments for "HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN".

Sanji
I have also been getting spammer attacks, so probably wont post anything new until its sorted.
I can't get in to the media gallery or the 'holiday deals' section this morning. The timer keeps going round and round and then I get the 'cannot find webpage' screen :think
I'm getting into the Holiday Deals section, but the same as you in the media gallery
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.