Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Sanji, I had that bank white page this morning when I tried going in through IE. When I tried through Google chrome, I had no problems so I thought it was an issue with me. I haven't tried it since. I'll give it a go again to see what I'm getting.
Nah, it's obviously not sorted. Got the blank page again whilst using IE but when using chrome each time I press the media gallery tab, it keeps opening a new Index page.

Let's hope they're trying to sort it once and for all.
I've just tried to get in and am also getting a white page, so it's not been fixed.
After getting a white page several times I can now get access to the media gallery.
Hi Guys & Girls,

Some are saying its not working and some are. Can I just check if anyone is having issues still? Glynis and I are able to access.

Please let me know and ill get on to it for you :)
Cheers,

TONG
can get the home page but as soon as i try to logon

There has been an error with your database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned
Could not find database! SQL error: Unknown database 'phpbb3' SQL error code: 1049 Date: Sunday 06th 2012f May 2012 08:24:12 PM

wiz
Hi Wiz,

Late nights mushing by brain a bit lol you can obviously get in :) Did you get that error message for a split second?

Cheers, TONG
would that be a Windozzzzz command by any chance :duh

cos if it is it wont work on any of my equipment :que

mainframe is Linux Mint 12 64 bit laptop id Mint 11 32 bit [both ubuntu base]

netbook [which i'm using at the moment] is Mint 10 32 bit LXDE [debden base]

and the smart phone is Linux Android
Nw Wiz,

Did you get that just the once? Without boring you with the detail I had to up a setting in the db which may have caused that one off issue or are you still getting this?

Cheers,
TONG
TONG

still the same :cry

Could not find database!

SQL error: Unknown database 'phpbb3'
SQL error code: 1049
Date: Sunday 06th 2012f May 2012 09:06:37 PM

wiz
It's fine for me now, whether I'm using IE or Chrome :tup
Sorry Wiz,

Crossed wires lol

The connection for that is in the old DB. Which I have just deleted due to security issues. Please be patient and we will get this rectified asap!

Cheers,
TONG
still working for me. Am beginning to upload some new photos and the ones I had deleted when I thought we were losing the gallery. I have to say that it is a bit too fiddly to upload photos. We used to be able to upload several at a time in the old gallery. I would love there to be an easier way.
Glad that it is now working for you all :)
Fiona, TNG and I will see what sort of updates we can come up with for you :)
Cheers,

TONG
I agree with Fiona. A number of us preferred the way the upload worked in the original photo gallery. Hopefully you'll get time to improve things over there.

A discussion with regards to how we thought the new gallery could be tweaked can be found here

My post (Shirley h) on the first page starts the conversation off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.