Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
you could try global late deals . com
or on the beach.
I booked through http://www.flightline.co.uk and found a really good deal with them. We had initially been going to book through First Choice, and managed to save £200 per person booking with Flightline ( including a private transfer) going to the same Apartments, travelling same dates. With 8 of us going that made quite a saving! Not sure what dates or kind of accommodation you are looking for, but had a quick look for you and leaving on 17th August, staying in a 4* apartment , including transfers is coming in around £1750. One other thing I would mention is that if you book an airpackage with Flightline ( ie flights, accom, transfers) you are protected by their ATOL. Some recent posts on this forum are from people who booked with Companys who have gone into receivership and are having quite a time trying to get their holidays sorted out and refunds etc. Just something to bear in mind. Hope you get something soon.
ooooo you guys are good!!! Thanks loads everyone :o)

I can taste the efes and feel the heat!!! bargain saving £200 pp to stay at the same place!!!

Love Nikki xx
My family syaing @ Antique Palace Marmaris cost was £975 for 4 of us for 2 weeks including transfers from July 18th to 1 Aug. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.