Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
If you are buying Gold buy in a Jewellers not in the market IMHO.
Kevin
hiya

I just got back from the thalassa village in Skanes and enjoyed our two weeks there, the food is good and the staff etc are really nice. It is in skanes which is in between other resorts but you can get taxis or local buses for getting out and about

pashminas are cheap I paid 5 dinar for one in the fixed price shop on sousse there is a really nice Jewellers in the sararah beach hotel skanes , its a half hour stroll along the beach , its recommended as well and the stuff is nice ;)
kevinrbeech

Thanks. I would always buy gold from a jewellers in a different country at least I know what I'm getting and get a certificate with it :tup
hazm09

HI,
Thanks for your reply with the good info too, am making notes too - got a memory like a sieve LOL

It's good to know you enjoyed your holiday there :)
I have booked for a week AI for August this year what is it like then is there lots to do for kids as i have two girls aged 10 and 8.
Any infor on this holiday would be great
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.