Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, sorry never stayed here, but do know of some great accomodation in candolim. Its down near the taj holiday village, next ot the kingfisher mansion. Its very peaceful and you can walk upto themain candolim area in 5 mins! or get a taxi. Its called Lucia Beach guesthouse. It is run by a goan family. They have good rates to. There email address is luciaguesthouse@sify.com They do take sometime to reply as it is goa!!!

thanks!

laura
we have just booked for next january £539 flight only for 4 weeks.upgrade £699. we are going to be staying at a room of the guy whos beach shack we use £140 for the month. its a very nice room with sea view own shower and toilet they were new last year. and its in there village which i think will be nice, and only 2 mins from beach its inbetween candalim and calangute he dos have other rooms pm for phone number if interested.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.