Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Thomas Cook have this hotel. It is only BB therefore no upgrades to HB or AI.

It's a lovely hotel with a friendly atmosphere and staff. The restaurant there is fantastic - great value and a wide variety.
redrum,
thanks for the reply

Can I buy lunch and evening meal in this hotel?
thanks in advance
fiona
Hi Fiona,

As far as I know you can buy dinner there so presumably also lunch. I was in Tunisia last week and went to meet a friend there in the evening, who was just finishing dinner when I arrived. There are also a number of cafes and restaurants nearby. A favourite both with tourists and locals is El Dorado, a cafe opposite the Barcelo Hammamet (previously the Miramar). And round the corner from this is another favourite Cascades for a more upmarket option. There's also Casa Nostra, almost next door to El Dorada. I've not eaten there, so can't vouch for the food, but the atmosphere is good.

A.
Hi Sunstruck
Thanks for your reply, was in Tunisia for 2 weeks 15th-30th June stayina at Belair, and we spent most of our holiday on the beach!

Felt the Belair was too noisy for us, as we just want to chill out and relax, as I work in 2 jobs, I do really need the rest and relaxation,

then when things are cooler in the evenings I like to explore, go to yasmine and have a drink or two, but this citronniers sounds up our street, and as you say there is eating places around it

Fiona
You can definitely buy dinner there...not sure about lunch. The restaurant is great and really cheap. 6td for lasagne, 4.5td for pizza, 9td steak. And portions are huge. Very good value. The hotel haas a great atmosphere and the area is quieter than Bel Air.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.