Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
My parents went with first choice to the maldives last week, they were Goa regulars who travelled a lot with Monarch, and they said firstchoice long haul was the best flight they have ever encountered.
First Choice is, in my opinion the best airline you could use when going to Goa. Loads of leg room and really comfy leather seats.
First choice is the best airline you could fly with we go with them on all our longhaul flights even if other ones are cheaper we still choose them ..my husband is a 6 footer so he needs the leg room ....deffo the best ...colleen :fly
We flew with First Choice in November and are flying back with them in March couldn't fault them, they beat Monarch hands down.

Debs
discussions on First Choice can be found here. I am going to lock this question now but feel free to post further queries on the First Choice thread.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.