Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
oh- first visit to Thailand in a while for you isn't it sunbear? :)
Yep work commitments meant I could never get away when we preferred Jan to Mar...just managed to squeeze in this year, got a cheap flight so away we go.
It's OK the hotel we really wanted came back with a reasonable offer for the Lanta stay so just got to sort out how to get from Phuket to Lanta. Looks like the ferry, via Phi-Phi
Sounds like you might have had a good deal?
where is the hotel? when we stayed there about 4 years ago, there were no taxis on the island and the hotel was quite isolated because of this
Its the Lanta Cliff resort...north end of island, the more developed end, but having said that somewhat removed from beach area
Can recommend the Lanta Cliff...beautiful hotel. It's still on soft opening hence the deal we got and the subsequent upgrades...often the only people in the place. Great views of Lanta and Phi-Phi. 100 baht by samlor taxi to Saladan and Khlong Dao beach.
havnt been to lanta for about 5 years but we stayed at lanta villas,,fantasic place mr,day the owner met us off the ferry,so no taxi problems there were plenty off tuk tuk type transport tho.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.