Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,
Have you thought about going October or May half term ? We have been the last week or two of October several times and the weather is usually still good, and it is a lot cheaper. According to Holidaytruths members the weather is good in May also.
Been in April ,May, June, July, August, Sept and Oct. May was the best tiime I thought heatwise. Didn't like Oct as it got dark too soon. Went in April this year and enjoyed that and really fancy another trip this year but we are limited to Summer school holiday months and the fact that I will probably be out of work again sometime this year!
hi, we got a good deal for 2 weeks all inclusive going on 16th july staying in 4 star 840.00 pp. we dont like going in july but as its our wedding we pushed boat out!!!!
Who was that with/thru if you don't mind me asking?
In the last 12 years never ------ I suppose our problem is that we like to spend a while researching where we are going and in that way 'know where we want to go' ---- that limits us when it comes to deals in August.

Have looked loads of times for special offers in August but they are very rare and in our case not really in places where we'd want to go.

:cry:
I also work in a school, and have never had a "good deal" for this time of year. We've tried booking early and leaving it until the last minute. We're not a fussy couple but don't particularly like places like the Costas which seem to have slightly cheaper deals.
Made the mistake of going AI in Majorca once- biggest mistake we have ever made the Brits at their worst. Own fault I suppose as we always said we wouldn't do it anything like that in the past!
we booked it through travelcare although we printed the price off JMC website who is also part of thomas cook took it in and they matched it.
Hi all :wave

My friends and i got quite a good deal for two weeks self catering from the 30th July until 13th August. It has cost us £477 each including insurance :wink: . There is 4 of us going altogether.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.