Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The area that you describe is probably somewhere around Villamartin. I would imagine that the three golf courses are Villamartin itself, Campoamor and Las Ramblas.
Villamartin did host a tournament many years ago, as far as I am aware the other two have not, so a more accurate description may have been 'Three average golf courses' (as Villamartin is now showing signs of neglect).

Can I suggest that you do a search of this forum using the keywords"¦Torrevieja, Orihuela and Villamartin? If you would like information specific to the golfing facilities at Campoamor, I can supply that as I am a member of that course.

Please post back if I have got the area wrong.
Oly, thanks very much, you are right about the area, after a quick search it is in Villamartin. I am going to do a search and see what I can find about that. Thanks again.
Bev :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.