Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
We go home on the 8th, so will miss it. When do you arrive Sue?
Aww that's a shame, we get there on the 7th, maybe we could still manage a coffee together? What time do you fly on the 8th?

Sue :)
We fly at noon. We were supposed to be on the 3 am Monarch flight on the 9th, but it was cancelled, so they moved us to the 8th instead. What time do you arrive on the 8th?
Yes, I would love to join you!

Was in NY then...

Where is Uncle Peds? Moving to La Mata shortly...
Uncle Peds is on the road behind The Ambassador Playa, almost facing the new Riviera hotel. hoping to sit outside, weather permitting. There's a few going from another forum so hopefully there'll be a good turn out.If you do make it,look out for some Aqualandia vouchers on the table then you'll know it's us.

I'm gonna be at Uncle Peds at 7pm Sunday if anyone fancies a drink. Look out for Aqualandia vouchers on the table.. we should be sat ouside weather permitting. Hope to see a few there.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.