Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
my mates phoned me from goa today, they were at the big banana and it was quite but beautiful..
Thats good news, can't wait to see Francis and his team at the BB
Now that December is here, I would imagine the place to be in full swing?
My friend is working over there and says it's very quiet and has been since October - great - I love it like that!
It is still very quite here compared to last year at the begining of Dec,but
much busier than the end of October,and begining of November.
Suits us fine like this,although not so good for the local businesses :que
hey,
I was just wondering whether anyone knows where bobbys (Bobbys shack in baga) new bar is?
Goa is very very quiet this season. Will probably pick up over Christmas and New Year but other than that I think its going to be a quiet season.
I think this is the quietest I have seen it for this time of year. I hae spoken to a few people who have rooms and they have had no shows or cancellations. Even the Santiago has had people not turn up. :que

On the beach...... VERY strict now on sunbeds, opnly 20 allowed and I got turfed off mine on Monday as the police were coming , so today it was mattress on the sand! :rofl
Also, the beach is allegedly closing after 7pm next week and have heard that from several people.

Rumours are rife out here right now but no one seems clear on anything :think :que
celcat wrote:
so today it was mattress on the sand!

I knew someone would find a way to "beat the system" :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.