Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
It will be roasting during the day :) . Probably simililar temps to Menorca in August in april - between 30-35 but a dry heat so not sweaty . Evenings will be chilly so long trousers or skirt and a light cardi but you wont be wanting any more than a bikini and sarong for during the day .
Get yourself up early for the sunbathing as temps will start dropping about 2-3 and the sun will be gone 4.30-5pm . Hottest time of the time will be late morning .
thats good news then! ive just lost weight to fit in a bikini adn got plenty of sarongs, i will remember a cardi as well for night time(mini disco for 7 year old daughter)
dcoops,
we went to the csr 3 years ago and have become hooked on egypt!! we will never return to Europe now, this is a lovely resort we had such a lovely time there,we never go to the same place twice but Sharm is different.
We are going again in August.Dont worry about the weather I bet you get bored looking for a cloud,blue sky and sun all day.
mel
thanks mel, i know this is :offtop but do you know if there are any dress codes at csr ie men have to wear long trousers for evining meal or women wearing tops in restereaunts, i would love to hear any more about csr, cause i just cant wait, its killing me,,, i want to go now!!!!!!!
Thats fine dcoops anything else just ask or pm me.Please let me know how you get on as we may return next year!
Mel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.