Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Anyone know ...
6 Posts
Hi, I am hoping to do this journey in September. I have been told it is about 135 km. but I suspect it's more like 150- 170km. The buses leave Marmaris hourly and take around 3.5 hours. You could hire a car and it would take around 2.5 hours. Another way would be by private transfer vehicle. My guess is it would be around £60- £80. Marmaris to Dalaman is around £40 but Fethiye is another hour from there. If you are thinking about a private transfer try marmaris-transfers.com, I have found them very good.
I am going to Marmaris at the end of the week and after spending two weeks in Marmaris I am going on to Hisaronu which is a little bit further on than Fethiye, we hire a private transfer and the cost is £65 for three adults, I have done this journey two years ago before and the cost then was £15 per person but I cannot find that cheap price again. The journey take just over two hours.
I booked this with transfers online.
Appreciate the speedy response people.

Wilson ;)
hi perrydog

what is the webpage for these transfers, i put in transfersonline and it a uk based one comming up that only covers uk
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.