Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
What about trying the golden triangle!!! i've not done it myself, (but would really like to).
BOB.
Manchester to Kerala for one week, then a week in Goa. :sun2 :sun2
Les 127

I would go to Amritsar I've never been but have read such good reports on here we were going to go in January when we're in Goa for 3 weeks. We're going to the Taj Mahal and were going to go on to Amritsar after the Taj but have been advised by Daytripper that January is not a good time to go as far North as Amritsar as it can be foggy at that time of year and train delays caused by the weather may mean we wouldn't have time to do the full tour So I think we're going to do the Golden Triangle, but if we went in March Amritsar would be my choice - it sounds absolutely brilliant !!!
hi
i would go to delhi,the old and new while it is still there
thanks for input,im in no hurry to make a decision yet ,ill do abit of research ;)
Hi

Amritsar is great - the golden temple is amazing and you simply must go the India/pakistan border closing ceremony. We bumped into Chilly and Mike in Amritsar and we went to border closing ceremony - it is absoltutely brilliant and one of my hi-lights of over 9 months spent backpacking in India in 2008.

We also went to Shimla which we enjoyed too.

Cheers
Sian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.