Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yes I stayed in the Miray Hotel last year, it's nice and central, although the pool becomes shaded in the afternoon the hotel is a short walk away from the beach, Blondie's bar is next door and this is where you have your breakfast in the morning, (nice food also for later in the day.
Staffs are lovely and very helpful.
One word of caution I would ask for an apartment facing onto the front of the building or the pool area, as the others are facing internal and it can become very hot, you also have no balcony to sit on in these apartments.
meg_jesse wrote:
Have seen a deal to go here, have looked on here for reviews but nothing recent.
Anyone been recently would love to hear what you think.
Hi, we booked it this afternoon and I have asked that we are pool side as it was meant to be a basic room first but i wasnt sure after I had read your reply.
I will let you know how we get on.
Hi I'm sure you will enjoy the Miray Hotel, it is nice and the staff are lovely
The Turkish night is brilliant value for money and the food is very nice.
Hi where is this hotel situated please?

I'm just in the process of finding a cheapie break for the 23rd Aug. It has come up on a few searches but I never looked as I did not know this hotel... Any comments welcome...

Apologies for butting in on your post but thought I'd post here as would onle ger 'merged' anyway!!!

Thanks in advance
Ruth
This hotel is near the Private hotel, round the corner from the Mandarin Restaurant
I stayed there many year ago , good hotel but the rooms with out balcony are a no no , pool shady 2 mins to canal for beach very central
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.