Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hey I was the first choice rep there last season and it is a fantastic property. Amazingly clean and the staff are really friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is amazing too! Any questions you have bout it dont hestitate to ask!

Cherrie xxx
Hi Cherrie

Thanks for your reply, good to hear from someone who knows the apartments. Any recommendations re Side? Places to eat, things to do, best currency to take etc.

I've read that Side is very popular with German tourists and that the Euro is more readily accepted than the YTL.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
Hey,

With the currency yes the euro is widely accepted but the YTL is better. My advice is to ask the rep if you can can pay with them as they will give you the business rate! Best time to ask is the day of welcome meetings or if your with first choice tuesday! There are plenty of good restaurants in the area Delos opposite the Asteria bout 10 mins walk from the Hanay is good as is Ottoman in Side centre. To be honest the Hanay food is probably the best definately stay around for the turkish night which used to be a Thursday last year amazing food and a great laugh. Place to avoid is Umut pide on the main road. The waiters are over familar, the food is substandard and I had loads of complaints over them given wrong change. Any thing else don't be afraid to ask! xxx
Thanks again cherrie

looking forward to it now!

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.